Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Its Her!

I watched over the night
As she came with light steps on ground
She gently blew out the light
Her face serene, her voice the most peaceful sound

Black Cashmere wrapped around her arms
She leaves a moist blackness behind her
A dark being with endless charms
She walks with the twinkle of stars beside her

Gently she tugs at me
Taking me where I've wanted to be
She's the one who sets me free
Like a single drop going away from the sea

She walks on alone
No one's at home waiting for her to get back
She has lovers whom she has never known
She drifts away treading on her tracks

I love the sweet sadness on her face
I just so wish if she would stay
A curl shifts, a movement of grace
I see the first ray of light as she walks away...

4 comments:

  1. your description of the gal makes me curious to know more.. nd yeah,I agree with the above comment,well.. is it dedicated to a friend? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job........... nice, meaningful poem

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Nice read!

    Sweet and Simple.
    Keep Posting!

    ReplyDelete