Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where I belong

On a moonless night
When even the stars are afraid to come out
Like a wolf  I howl with all my might
I crave to be heard as I shout

The jagged edges of my voice cut me like a broken glass
The lonesome darkness creeps me out
The jungle of horror doesn't allow me to pass
Darkness eats up my hopes, all that is left is doubt

Ground beneath me crumbles and cries
Silence fills my ears like a raging storm
My spirit weeps through my eyes
Never imagined I would die in this form

Suddenl, I see a clearing
Before my eyes, lies the light, the crowd
I stagger, i don't know what was I fearing
The darkness of night or what the light hides beneath its shroud

I stumble back, the ground helps me to stand
The darkness opens its arms for me
The jungle comforts me as its horrors hold my hands
The piercing silence helps me to see

I lie in the embrace of the dark and cry
Signs of peace have replaced every frown
Now have I understood where I really belong
I smile at heaven as a single tear runs down.

2 comments:

  1. yeah......it created a tremendous ambience.....good work.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwiiiieee dis is da perfect prelude to one of your shows !! :D Naizly written ... :))

    ReplyDelete