Saturday, December 19, 2009

Two Pieces

Well here's a new one for you to read...hope you like it...:



The way I walked was wrong
So was the way I used to sleep
My voice wasn’t good enough for a song
It was too “unlady”-like for me to weep

I wasn’t good enough for this
It would have been better had I done it like that
I knew if I would go you will never miss
After all I was just a stupid little brat

Can’t count the nights when I cried in bed
Thinking if you would just like me a little bit more
I used to wonder if its just all in my head
Maybe you love me but just know not how to show

I hated myself when I shouted at you
I never meant to but couldn’t hold on
I loathed my anger towards you
At that moment all my love for you…poof…gone!

I’ve waited day and night
To hear your voice now
I’ve been waiting in the dark for some ray of light
I’m still waiting, now

We’re two pieces of the same layout
We fit together amid chaotic force
You were just unable to understand my heart’s shout
Now I realize, so was I unable to hear yours…

No comments:

Post a Comment